Advanced Agriculture is a tech-mod that will make your minecraft tech-life a lot more fun. It originally started with an idea to make farming more fun, interesting and specifically usefull, but has grown out to be a mod way more than that.
Yay! Another Copper Ore! You can smelt this into a Copper Ingot, but if you got Inustrialcraft2 installed, you can macerate it into 2 Copper Dust, and you can smelt that into Copper Ingots. 9 Copper Ingots can be crafted into a Copper Block.
Yes, it’s zinc. Not tin. I made this decision because there is already too much tin used, and because I already had copper, I wnated something else then tin. Zinc Ore can be smelted into Zinc Ingots, but if you have Industrialcraft2 installed, you can macerate it into 2 Zinc Dust, and smelt that into Zinc Ingots, to double your ore income. 9 Zinc ingots can be used for a Zinc Block.
You can smelt this into a Silicon Ingot, but if you got Inustrialcraft2 installed, you can macerate it into 2 Silicon Dust, and you can smelt that into Silicon Ingots. 9 Silicon Ingots can be crafted into a Silicon Block.
Fertilizer is currently only used for the making of fertile soil. Fertilizer can only spawn in certain biomes.
Use this machine to mutate your seeds into other seeds. You will need glowing coal for the Mutator to mutate. Some of the higher tier seeds are not usable yet (You can plant them), but that will be changed in a future version.
The Elementizer is a very nice machine that changes what you put in it into the bare elements. Some will take longer then others. When it’s ready with elementizing it will spit the elements out into the world. Note: Pipes will not work in this machine. Use the Compact Elementizer if you want to automate stuf.
The Compact elementizer is a 1 block version of the Elementizer, Buildcraft pipes will work with this version and not the non-compact version. This machine has ouput slots and will not spit the items out.
This machine puts changes your elements back into resources. It will need a bit of time to run though.
This is very fertile soil. If you jump on it, it will not break. Make sure to put water near it though. It can support all Advanced Agriculture plants, but not the standard plants.
These are all current plants that are available in advanced Agriculture:
- Sugar Cane (Can grow infinitely high!)
- Golden Apple
- Golden Apple T2
- Diamond Apple
And for the nether: (Must be placed on Soul Sand)
- Nether Wart
- Glowstone (Yes, Glowstone)
How to install Advanced Agriculture Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1:
- Install Mod for Windows
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
- Install Mod for Mac
- Open up your finder application. In the menu that appears full of files, locate the one named Library.
Locate the file named Application-Support. It is usually near the top of the contents inside of the folder labeled Library.
Locate the folder named minecraft. Once inside of the minecraft folder, open the folder labeled bin. This folder contains the minecraft.jar
Slowly double click the minecraft.jar so you are able to rename it. Rename the folder minecraft.jar.zip. It will ask you if you want to use .jar or .zip. Select .zip to save your changes to the folder’s name.
- Open the now newly created folder named minecraft.jar.zip which will give you a new folder named minecraft.jar. This will now act as your minecraft.jar
- You are now able to drag any .class files needed into the jar to play the mod you wish.
Download Advanced Agriculture Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1: