Minecraft Maps — October 21, 2013, 5:35 PM -
The harbour id divided in three parts: the terminal, the commercial docks and the hangars.
The building style is medieval (or maybe what I think is medieval) and this building was build in survival mod on the server ForgottenWorld by the citiziens of the city of Avalon, in trhee days and three night.
Minecraft Air harbour Map Screenshots:
How to Install Minecraft Air harbour Map:
- Download Minecraft Air harbour Map
- On windows this can be easily done by opening up the command line, accessible by Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (If you’re on a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/)
- This will open the saves folder where all the your worlds are stored. Once in that folder all you have to do is paste your downloaded save in
- Drag your downloader (after unzip) in the zip folderMap into saves folder
- Close all windows and open Minecraft
- Select map and play.
Download Minecraft Air harbour Map: