All-U-Want Inventory Editor Mod allows you to give yourself almost every possible item in the game, including:
- Fireworks with any amount of explosions and custom colors,
- Potions with potion effects up to level 127,
- Any enchantment on any item,and custom item names with colors and formatting.
All-U-Want Inventory Editor Mod can give you more items than toomanyitems can. When you uninstall the mod, all the cool items will still be there! AntVenom would love it.
First, put your mouse on the inventory slot you want items in, then push ‘r’ to open this GUI. You can use this to give yourself new items or change values on existing items. The slot you just selected is now at the top left of the screen.
Click on the item you want on the left to select it, and it will appear in the slot on the top left. To see the rest of the items click on the arrows in the bottom left. You can also search for items by typing their name in the “search” box. I clicked on the sponge block.
Now you can modify the sponge. Find out how to modify items in the other spoilers. Once you’re done modifying the sponge, click “save”. The sponge is now in your inventory! If you don’t like the changes you made to that slot, press “cancel” or the escape key and your inventory won’t change.
How to install All-U-Want Inventory Editor Mod for Minecraft:
- Download and install ModLoader or Forge. Follow their installation instructions on how to install.
- Put this mod’s entire .zip file into the “mods” folder located in your .minecraft directory.
Download All-U-Want Inventory Editor Mod for Minecraft: