Running away from loan sharks, you sneaked up on the first ship you saw, not knowing it was heading to the Arctic. You slept for 3 days like a bear, without eating anything. When you wake up you feel extremely cold. You look around and you see the ship in pieces, wrecked on the icy coast. It’s snowing and the night is coming. Can you survive with almost no food? What will you find on the island? Are you completely alone? Let’s find out!
Minecraft ARCTIC Map Screenshots:
- Play on at least ‘Easy’ difficulty!
- Don’t cheat etc… Play it as an average survival map!
How to Install Minecraft ARCTIC Map:
- Download Minecraft ARCTIC Map
- On windows this can be easily done by opening up the command line, accessible by Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (If you’re on a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/)
- This will open the saves folder where all the your worlds are stored. Once in that folder all you have to do is paste your downloaded save in
- Drag your downloader (after unzip) in the zip folderMap into saves folder
- Close all windows and open Minecraft
- Select map and play.
Download Minecraft ARCTIC Map: