ArmorStatusHUD Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 displays your currently equipped armor and held item along with the durability remaining without having to open your inventory!
Minecraft ArmorStatusHUD Mod Features:
- Use the command /armorstatus config to open the in-game config GUI!
- Shows equipped armor and held items and their remaining durability
- Configurable alignment on your screen
- X and y offset config options
- Can display exact damage values or the durability percent remaining
- Option to show/hide text damage values
- Option to show/hide max damage (shown below)
- Option to show/hide item names
- Option to show/hide standard inventory item overlay (damage bar)
- Version update checking (can be turned off)
Minecraft ArmorStatusHUD Mod Screenshots:
- Requires Forge.
- Do not extract.
- Drop the downloaded zip/jar file into the mods folder in your .minecraft folder.
- Make sure you have also downloaded bspkrsCore, a REQUIRED DEPENDENCY for all my mods.
ATTENTION: bspkrsCore is a REQUIRED dependency mod in order for any of my mods to work.
This mod contains core classes used in all other mods I release. If you want to turn off update checking for my mods, you will need to set allowUpdateCheck=false in mod_bspkrsCore.cfg.