Minecraft ArmorStatusHUD Mod Features:
- Shows equipped armor and held items and their remaining durability
- Configurable alignment on your screen
- X and y offset config options
- Can display exact damage values or the durability percent remaining
- Option to show/hide text damage values
- Option to show/hide max damage (shown below)
- Option to show/hide item names
- Option to show/hide standard inventory item overlay (damage bar)
- Version update checking (can be turned off)
Minecraft ArmorStatusHUD Mod Screenshots:
- You need Minecraft Modloader
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
ATTENTION: bspkrsCore is a REQUIRED dependency mod in order for any of my mods to work.
This mod contains core classes used in all other mods I release. If you want to turn off update checking for my mods, you will need to set allowUpdateCheck=false in mod_bspkrsCore.cfg.
Download Minecraft ArmorStatusHUD Mod: