What makes BetterCraft mod different from others? BetterCraft mod is meant to expand Minecraft significantly, while at the same time, tweaks Minecraft without destroying the vanilla feeling. BetterCraft mod adds many items and blocks, designed to fit within Minecraft theme.
BetterCraft Mod for Minecraft Screenshots:
How to install BetterCraft Mod for Minecraft:
For Minecraft 1.6.4 and up
- Step 1: Download the zip file.
- Step 2: Put the zip file under the correct Minecraft version. If there are no mods folder, create a folder named ‘mods’ and create a folder corresponding to the version. Example, if it’s meant for 1.6.4, create a folder named ‘1.6.4.’
- Step 3: Place the zip file in the folder.
For Minecraft 1.6.2 and below
- Step 1: Download ModLoader
- Step 2: Download MCPatcher
- Step 3: Create a folder “mods” in .minecraft folder, create a folder named “1.5.2”, following Minecraft version inside mods folder. (Skip this if you already have the folder)
- Step 4: Put the downloaded mod zip file in the folder with Minecraft version.
- Step 5: Start up MCPatcher. Mods > Add… You should find the mod zip file. Double click on that.
- Step 6: Press ‘Patch’. If you see conflicts, be careful. If a mod overwrites the classes of this mod, there’s a good chance it may not work.
- Step 7: Test. If you reach the menu, start up a world to test the mod. If it works out well, you may start up Minecraft normally.
- Step 8: Enjoy the mod! Do whatever you like with the mod. There are many things to discover!
Download BetterCraft Mod for Minecraft: