Carpenter’s Blocks mod adds customizable barriers, buttons, gates, levers, pressure plates, slabs, slopes and stairs to the game! Have you ever needed stairs that matched a particular block? Or, have you ever wanted grass or snow to cover blocks besides dirt? This mod makes all this and more possible.
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod for Minecraft Screenshots:
How to install Carpenter’s Blocks Mod for Minecraft:
- This mod was designed for the Forge API.
- CLIENT: The downloaded zip goes into your .minecraft/mods/ folder.
- SERVER: The downloaded zip goes into the /mods folder.
- The Block and Item IDs are changeable through the auto-generated config file.
- If conflicts occur, you must change the IDs in the config file to unused ones.
- This mod uses 9 Block IDs and 1 Item ID.
- Blocks can be selectively disabled within the config file.
Download Carpenter’s Blocks Mod for Minecraft: