Chroma Hills has a detailed RPG feel with a mix of bright cartoon ish styling. Made in 128x with 64x and 32x also available. Support for SEUS shaders with massive mod support also planned with FTB/TEKKIT. It already features some animated textures (ores,torches, blocks) and CTM as well as some random mobs and early custom/better skies artwork. More will follow as i make progress on the pack.
Chroma Hills Texture Pack for Minecraft Screenshots:
How to install Chroma Hills Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Download Chroma Hills Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Resolution: 32x, 64x, 128x
Download Chroma Hills Texture Pack for Minecraft