Minecraft Companion Pack Mod Youtube Video:
Minecraft Companion Pack Mod Screenshots:
- 1. Drag the Manual Installation folder out of the SimJoo’sCompanionPack .zip
- 2. Open start and fill in %appdata% in the text bar. On windows XP or lower click run and then type in %appdata%
- 3. Go into /.minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar (on most computers this file is just called “minecraft”)
- 4. Open minecraft.jar with winrar or 7zip
- 5. Drag all files inside the manual installation folder to minecraft.jar
- 6. Delete META-INF. This is a folder inside minecraft.jar
- 7. Close minecraft.jar, open minecraft and ENJOY!
2. How to armor, tame and make your mob follow you
To armor a mob, simply right-click it with a helmet you want to armor it with. You can armor a mob with a leather, a iron, a gold and a diamond helmet. So not with a chain helmet!! You can only tame mob when they are armored. Now, to tame the mob , simply feed it seeds, by right clicking on the mob with seeds. Now your mobs will attack mobs when they come close to it. To make your mob follow you, simply hold wheat in your hand and then it will follow you.
3. Pig-attacks on every mob:
- Enderman –> These are the worst monsters for the pig. Enderman can easily kill much pigs, and they will be killed by around 2 or 3 diamond armored pigs.
- Zombie Pigman –> These are pretty nasty for pigs because they are always in big groups and they have a fine golden sword. These can sometimes be killed by 1 diamond armored pig.
- Blaze –> Pigs are very effective against this mobs. Pigs are very fast and can easily dodge the fireballs these mobs shoot. Diamond armored pigs will surely kill these mobs Posted Image
- Cave Spider –> Will make a pig poisoned, but they will survive and kill this mob. It’s very difficult to see your pig suffer, but revenge will be there. These mobs will be killed by 1 diamond armored pig.
- Creeper –> Pigs won’t attack these mob, because that would be suicide, but creepers won’t attack pigs anyways. You will have to kill these mobs yourself.
- Ghast –> Pigs can’t fly…
- Magma Cube –> Pigs will easily kill these mobs, but a big magma cube will take some time… A pig won’t be hurt killing these mobs.
- Silverfish –> Do you hate these annoying mobs? Pigs are also little mobs so they can easily find these mobs and they ca n easily kill these mobs.
- Skeleton –> You thought a skeleton never misses. They will. Pigs are far too small for a skeleton to hit. Maybe a skeleton will hit once or twice, but that won’t kill your pig.
- Slime –> Pigs will easily kill these mobs, but a big slime will take some time… A pig won’t be hurt killing these mobs. (just like the magma cube)
- Spider –> Will take some serious hits on the pig, and can kill a pig, so watch out for spiders.
- Zombie –> These mobs are scared as hell for pigs. Pigs usually turn into a zombie pigman when hit (then they would be much stronger with a golden sword), and that’s why zombie’s won’t so a single hit on your pig. So your pig can easily kill a zombie, without being killed itself. Very useful… (and don’t be scared, your cute pig won’t turn into a zombie pigman)
4. Fun fact about armored chickens
- Armored Chickens lay down more eggs each day
- A normal chicken lays down 1 egg each day
- A leather armored chicken lays down 2 eggs each day
- A iron armored chicken lays down 3 eggs each day
- A gold armored chicken lays down 4 eggs each day
- A diamond armored chicken lays down 5 eggs each day
5. Strength of every form of the pig/chicken
- Leather armored pig –> 1.5x more health as normal pig
- Iron armored pig –> 3x more health as normal pig
- Gold armored pig –> 3x more health as normal pig
- Diamond armored pig –> 5x more health as normal pig
- Leather armored chicken –> 3.75x more health as normal chicken
- Iron armored chicken –> 7.5x more health as normal chicken
- Gold armored chicken –> 7.5x more health as normal chicken
- Diamond armored chicken –> 12.5x more health as normal chicken
Download Companion Pack Mod for Minecraft 1.4.7: