Cube World is a terrain generator, which adds a new world type made up of floating glass boxes with different terrain inside of them.
Cube World Generator Mod brings a very strange and unsettling new world type into play! What it looks like is almost like a floating ethereal feeling ant farm, biome cubes and cross sections almost lifted from the earth and sent floating in an endless sky far away from anything feeling normal. If you try to survive, its easy to see where you might collect your next ore sample because you can see through the sides, giving you the urge to move onward and upward!
Cube World Generator Mod for Minecraft Screenshots:
- Add strange floating glass cubes as a Minecraft world
- Great for survival type games
- Works with other generator mods
How to Install Cube World Generator Mod for Minecraft:
For Minecraft 1.6.x and up:
- 1. Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/versions.
- 2. You should see a folder named 1.6.1. Make a copy of it, and rename the copy to Cube_World_1.6.1 (You can name it whatever you want, but you will need that name later).
- 3. Inside the new folder, you should see a file called 1.6.1.jar. Rename it to Cube_World_1.6.1.jar (Or whatever you named the folder).
- 4. Inside the new folder, you should also see a file called 1.6.1.json. Rename it to Cube_World_1.6.1.json (Or whatever you named the folder).
- 5. Open the Cube_World_1.6.1.json file using Notepad or Wordpad.
- 6. Inside that file, there will be a line saying “Id”: “1.6.1″. Change that to say “Id”: “Cube_World_1.6.1″. Then save and close the file.
- 7. Open Cube_World_1.6.1.jar using a program like 7-Zip or WinZip. Copy all of the Files in the zip folder you downloaded into Cube_World_1.6.1.jar, and then delete the META-INF folder from within Cube_World_1.6.1.jar.
- 8. Open the Minecraft launcher (You will need to restart it if you had already opened it), and create a new profile. In the box that says “Use version”, select “Cube_World_1.6.1″ (Or whatever you named the folder). If you don’t see it under versions, You may have missed one of steps 1-7.
- 9. Start Minecraft using that new profile, and create a new world. Set that world’s world type to “Cube World”, and create it. It may take a little while longer than usual to load.
For Minecraft 1.5.x and below:
- 1. Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/bin (Or where ever you have your earlier version of Minecraft installed).
- 2. Open minecraft.jar using a program like 7-Zip or WinZip. Copy all of the Files in the .zip folder you downloaded into minecraft.jar, and then delete the META-INF folder from within minecraft.jar.
- 3. Start Minecraft, and create a new world. In some versions you will have to set that world’s world type to “Cube World”, and create it. It may take a little while longer than usual to load.
- *If the version you have installed does not make you change the world type to “Cube World”, then if you open any default Minecraft saves with Cube World installed, it will damage the world*
Download Minecraft Cube World Generator Mod:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.1
For Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7