Same great “Cure” map turned into a survival map! I have added many new features to this version of Cure such as… No story line, no locked doors, no daytime! no mercy! I have added some new chests all over the place, close to 100 chests total xD I have filled them with many supplies needed to survive in the ruined city! I also have added enchanted items like flint&Steel with fireaspect 1. and shears with sharpness! And many more of those special items to liven up gameplay! In this version you can break and place blocks! You can make a home/safehouse inside this ever-dead city. How long can you survive?
Minecraft “Cure” Zombie Survival Map Screenshots:
- For World save file
- Download “Cure” Zombie Survival Map
- On windows this can be easily done by opening up the command line, accessible by Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (If you’re on a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/)
- This will open the saves folder where all the your worlds are stored. Once in that folder all you have to do is paste your downloaded save in
- Drag your downloader (after unzip) in the zip folderMap into saves folder
- Close all windows and open Minecraft
- Select map and play.
- For schematic file
- Download schematic file
- You have MCEdit – Minecraft Woldr Editer installed
- Open the MCEdit and select the world from the list that you would like to add the schematic to (If none are on the list you will have to click the “Open a Level..” text and find it in the file browser.)
- You need to click the import button (little red crane) on the bottom right, find the schematic in the file browser and click open
- After you place it in a good spot, click the import button to complete the operation.
Download “Cure” Zombie Survival Map for Minecraft:
MCEdit Schematic: Cure-Survival-Version