Damage Indicators Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds an RPG feeling to the game. With this mod installed, whenever you hit a mob, the damage you deal to the mob will appear instantly. When you attack any mob, the damage dealt will pop up with a little effect. But is that all? No, of course! The mod will also enable players to see the portraits of the mobs by putting the mouse over the mobs. This way, you will be able to know the name and the health of the mob you want to know more about. This will really make things more simple and nice.
Damage Indicators Mod for Minecraft Screenshots:
- The mod will enable players to see the damage dealt to a mob whenever the mob is hit.
- The mod will enable players to see the portrait of the mob by putting the mouse over the mob.
Pros and Cons:
This mod will definitely make things really interesting in combats. With the mod, you will be able to know a little more about the mob before you engage into a fight. Even after you engage into the fight, you will be able to check the amount of HP left in a mob and also how much damage you have dealt to the mob.
How to Install Damage Indicators Mod for Minecraft
- Delete all the configs as well as the Advanced Directory
- Download the mod file.
- Install Minecraft Forge.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open then bin folder with 7-zip or winrar.
- Extract the downloaded zip file.
- Move the extracted contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete META-INF.
Download Damage Indicators Mod for Minecraft: