- The 64x version was originally created to upgrade Minecraft to HD, but without being too different from the default pack.
- The 16x & 32x versions continue the theme by introducing a low-res and a medium-res version.
- The packs are built to be smooth and non-grainy yet not “simple”.
- They include GUI, item (64x & 32x), particle (64x, 32x & some 16x), weather, animation, mob, terrain, art, font, chest, sign, boat and cart upgrades.
- The packs are compatible with random mobs, now included in MCPatcher.
- If you’re a redstonian, these packs were also designed to make redstone wiring clearer.
- Currently, villagers haven’t been upgraded as I’m not convinced this is their final form!
Defscape texture pack – The smoother way to mine!
Please note: Defscape 64x and 32x are best displayed with a monitor resoution matching or higher than 1920×1080. This guarantees the best experience. Anything lower than this and the items, the survival gui and the font may appear slightly distorted/jagged.
How to install Defscape Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Download Defscape Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Resolution: 16x , 32x, 64x
Download Minecraft Defscape Texture Pack