Durability101 Mod adds a color-coded counter that shows the number of hits or uses left on tools and armor in both singleplayer and multiplayer. Unlike many other durability readout mods, Durability101 can be seen from the hotbar without mousing over items and is designed to be super compact.
What makes Durability101 better than the vanilla F3+H show durability feature?
- Durability101 can be seen from your hotbar and does not require you to mouse over an item to see its durability.
- Durability101 gives a proper durability estimate for tools with the unbreaking enchantment.
- Durability101 doesn’t require you to push F3+H.
- Durability101 looks nicer.
- Counter changes color with the durability bar to provide a better visual representation of the uses left
- Compact durability bar and counter
- Durability readout is visible without having to mouse-over inventory items
- Durability estimate for tools with unbreaking enchantments
- Normal, Large, and Hidden display states; press [H] to toggle.
- Does not require or Forge (works on Vanilla clients)
- & Forge compatible version
Minecraft Durability101 Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Screenshots:
Normal display mode
Large display mode
- Make a backup of your minecraft.jar file/folder.
- Search for and navigate to %appdata%/.minecraft/bin(Windows) or ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin (Mac).
- Open the minecraft.jar file with WinRAR (Windows) or TheUnarchiver (Mac)
- If on a Mac, rename the now unarchived minecraft.jar folder as “minecraft.jar” (instead of just “minecraft”); delete the original minecraft.jar file.
- Move all files inside of the downloaded mod folder into the minecraft.jar file/folder.
- Delete the META-INF folder.
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download Minecraft Durability101 Mod [1.6.2]:
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1
Durability101 for Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1 (ModLoader compatible)
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7