EnderStuff+ Mod adds a bunch of stuff to the End dimension. From mobs over blocks to tools and weapons.
EnderStuff+ Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 Screenshots:
How to install EnderStuff+ Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2:
Note 1 (client): If you use MagicLauncher, use it and skip these steps (except the first one). All my mods are “Mods folder” mods, so it goes into the “Mods Folder” section of your launcher! If it crashes after installing, look at the FAQ below. If the crash isn’t solved then, then post the crash log here in the forums
Note 2: Since 1.4.2, ALL my mods require my manager pack, Install it first like all my other mods (see below), then install my other mods. You need to install it only ONCE for all my mods!
- All my (updated) mods are now packaged as a JAR file. Download the actual version of the mod you want to install.
- Put the manager pack JAR (see note 2) into your mods folder located either in your .minecraft directory (for the client) or next to your minecraft_server.jar (for the server).
- Put the mod JAR file into the same mods folder.
- Start your client / server now. It should load the mod now and you can play with the mod.
- To ensure the mod is loaded correctly: It shouldn’t crash. If you still can’t play with it, be sure you’ve installed Forge correctly and you’ve put the mod files in the right directory.
Requirement: My Manager Pack: Download
Download EnderStuff+ Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7