Expanded Redstone adds a few machines and tools that make redstone more useful and powerful. They are designed to “feel” like vanilla, but work just as well in a heavily modded environment. This is NOT meant to be a replacement for things like RedPower, and will not have things like new wires, mining machines, and other things better placed in a true tech mod.
The can be reoriented by right-clicking them with a BuildCraft/OmniTools wrench or a RotaryCraft screwdriver, or simply breaking and placing them again.
Modes are switched by right-clicking the block with an empty hand or item that has no special effect.
Minecraft ExpandedRedstone Mod Screenshots:
How to install Minecraft ExpandedRedstone Mod:
- You need Minecraft Forge and DragonAPI
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
Download Minecraft ExpandedRedstone Mod:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1
For Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1