There are times when a 3 block long fireplace fits a house and times when a single block looks better or saves room. Regular fires can also be a hazard for wooden houses. The fireplace block has the fire, logs, sides, and smoke compressed into a one block space. Add a few chimney blocks and watch the smoke puff out. Firepits and firerings can be used as an outdoor alternative. Create grills and prepare cooked food. Swipe your flint and steel at your favorite block and enjoy the fire!
Fireplace Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Screenshots:
- -Fireplace Block: that can be lit by right clicking with flint and steel or extinguished by punching.
- -Stove Block: A different style of fireplace block.
- -Chimney Block: that creates smoke puffs (as long as it starts right above the fireplace and continues upwards undisturbed or gets powered by redstone).
- -Firepit Block: good for contained campfires.
- -Fire Ring Block: A tiny, round, variant of the firepit.
- -Grill Block: You can grill food items on it. Different tiers accompany different materials. A Tier 6 grill is much faster than a Tier 1 grill.
- -17 Materials: Stone, Brick(Item), Cobblestone, Iron Ingot, Gold Ingot, Diamond, Emerald, Mossy Cobble, Obsidian, Stone Bricks, Mossy Stone Bricks, Cracked Stone Bricks, Netherrack, Lapis Lazuli, Endstone, NetherBricks, Sandstone.
- -No Fire Spread: you can safely light it inside a wooden house.
- -No terrain indexes are used: Vanilla textures (which will match your texture pack) are always used when possible.
How to install Fireplace Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2:
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
Download Minecraft Fireplace Mod [1.6.2]:
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1
For Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7