Flintlock Guns mod adds ten new flintlock weapons, listed in the spoiler below. Loading these flintlock weapons in real life is quite cumbersome, and this mod replicates that. To load a weapon, you must craft together an unloaded one, gunpowder, and your ammo. The multi-shot weapons can do this multiple times to become fully loaded. Also be aware, your gun may misfire, making a sad click and losing your ammo. Reload and try again. Your guns can be repaired at an anvil with iron ingots (but don’t try renaming them).
- -Ten new flintlock weapons
- -Four ammo types
- -Unique reloading system
- -Customizable guns
- -Multiplayer support
- -Fitting and balanced with the game, not ridiculously OP like most gun mods
- -Taking suggestions from the community and actively looking to improve and update the mod
- -Easy, quick installation (only ModLoader or Forge required)
Flintlock Guns Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Screenshots:
How to install Flintlock Guns Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2:
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
Download Flintlock Guns Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2:
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7