- Automatic Farms
- Bee breeding
- Tree breeding
- Intelligent Backpacks
- Mail System
- Energy Production
The bee house is a new, low-level alternative to the apiary. It is crafted by simply encasing any honey comb (which can drop randomly from naturally occuring bee hives) in any wooden planks and slabs:
Due to its crude nature, you cannot add frames to a bee house, so it will always have its base attributes. Since it offers only a provisional shelter, you are also missing out on any mutation chances you may have with bees and no pipe or similar contraption can connect to it.
Optional, but strongly recommended:
- Step 0: Check that your minecraft is at the required version. Down- or upgrade as necessary. If you already have a compatible BuildCraft or IndustrialCraft2 installed, you can skip directly to Step 4.
- Step 1: Find your minecraft.jar. On windows it will be located in /.minecraft/bin. Backup your current minecraft.jar.
- Step 2: Delete the folder META-INF in your minecraft.jar. Not deleting it will cause the game to fail to start up, even if you installed everything else correctly.
- Step 3: Open your minecraft.jar with WinRAR or 7zip. Drag and drop the contents of the zip file for into the .jar. You have to install the mods in this exact order!
- Step 4: Add forestry-A-*.jar to your mod folder in /.minecraft/mods. This is also where the files for BuildCraft and IndustrialCraft2 should be located.
- Step 5 (optional): Test your installation by launching the minecraft client. Press the button “Login” in the launcher and wait for the main menu to appear. Now check the file ForgeModLoader-client-0.log in /.minecraft/. You should find a line that says “[FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Activating mod Forestry” or something similar. If the file does not mention Forestry, something is amiss.
Download Minecraft Forestry Mod:
For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
Client & Server: Forestry Mod 1.7.10/1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
Client & Server: Forestry Mod 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7
Client & Server: Forestry Mod 1.4.7