My intention has always been to make things like grass, stone, cobble, etc. tile well without annoying patterns in the landscape or your creations, unless they’re supposed to be man-made patterns like straight runs of cobble, iron girders, etc…at least that’s the goal! As such, you should be able to see your flights of fanciful engineering the way you imagined them, within the unlimited, limitations of Minecraft. Have fun, think like a ‘megalomaniac’ and build an epic world of steel, brass, copper and stone/concrete! Many already have…
Glimmar’s Steampunk Texture Pack for Minecraft Screenshots:
How to install Glimmar’s Steampunk Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Download Glimmar’s Steampunk Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Glimmar’s Steampunk Texture Pack for Minecraft