All credits go to the original GLSL Shaders mod creator daxnitro
Using Sonic Ethers shaders
The GLSL Shaders file must come always after the Optifine ( use the up down buttons ).
The shaders.zip must be the shaders directory zipped.
- 1. Go to Sonic Ethers thread ( link above )
- 2. Search for the v08 download and get it. ( I have downloaded the Ultra version )
- 3. Extract the “ultra v08.zip” file
- 4. Go to the “ultra v08″ folder ( next to the “Readme” file ) and rename it to “shaders” (must be all lower case)
- 5. Zip the whole “shaders” folder not the files inside.
- 6. Load the “shaders.zip” with MagicLauncher like you would a mod ( ignore Magic Launchers no mods notification)
- 7. Done
- 1. First you have to install Ultra
- 2. Install the GLSL Shaders mod ( copy the contents of the zip file into minecraft.jar )
- 3. Copy the shaders folder of your choice into minecraft.jar
- 4. Delete META-INF
Download Minecraft GLSL Shaders OF Mod [1.4.7]: