My mod is called Gulliver. It’s named for the book Gulliver’s Travels, though much of the inspiration comes from The Borrowers, Alice in Wonderland, and other size-related stories.
Gulliver the Resizing Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 Screenshots:
From the outside, it looks just like plain vanilla Minecraft. There are no new blocks or items, just two Potions.
But with Gulliver installed, you now have the ability to change your own size or the sizes of mobs & NPCs!
The world works differently when you and mobs change size. See what happens!
A few starter tips for tiny players:
- Watch Your Step
- Shift-Crouch to Jump 1 Block High
- Some Blocks are Climbable!
- Carry Paper, a Slime Ball, String and a Lily Pad
- Carry something pointy (like a Stick or Sword), you may need it to pry open Chests or Doors
- Try the Fishing Rod
- Beware of Cats & Spiders!
A few starter tips for huge players:
- Watch Your Step – Falling Hurts!
- Shift-Crouch to Jump Half Your Height
- Try Punching Blocks/Mobs Barehanded
- Step or Jump On Mobs (or else Sneak Over Them)
- Right-Click Near Drops When Barehanded to Pick Them Up, or Use a Bucket!
- Right-Click Blocks While Holding Gunpowder to Cause a Small Explosion!
- Right-Click Mobs When Barehanded to Pick Them Up
How to install Gulliver the Resizing Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2:
- Install Mod for Windows
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
- Install Mod for Mac
- Open up your finder application. In the menu that appears full of files, locate the one named Library.
Locate the file named Application-Support. It is usually near the top of the contents inside of the folder labeled Library.
Locate the folder named minecraft. Once inside of the minecraft folder, open the folder labeled bin. This folder contains the minecraft.jar
Slowly double click the minecraft.jar so you are able to rename it. Rename the folder minecraft.jar.zip. It will ask you if you want to use .jar or .zip. Select .zip to save your changes to the folder’s name.
- Open the now newly created folder named minecraft.jar.zip which will give you a new folder named minecraft.jar. This will now act as your minecraft.jar
- You are now able to drag any .class files needed into the jar to play the mod you wish.
Download Gulliver the Resizing Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7