The UNSC Infinity (INF-101) was a vessel commissioned into the UNSC Navy following the end of the Human-Covenant war in 2553. The Infinity was a starship technology demonstrator, using recovered technology found during the war against the Covenant Empire and from Forerunner facilities and installations. This ship is to receive upgrades, particularly slipspace navigation which was reverse engineered from the Forerunner technology retrieved from Shield World Trevelyan as well as modified communications allowing ships to communicate even in slipspace. These modifications delayed the Infinity from full deployment as it was still not complete and with the modifications it would take even longer. Andrew Del Rio was assigned as the captain of the Infinity. The rest of the crew consisted of several SPARTAN-IVpersonnel. They were assigned to her before the preliminary trials on the ship began. There are 17,000 of humanity’s “brightest and best” on board.
Minecraft Halo UNSC Infinity Map Screenshots:
Texture pack: HALO Minecraft WARS
How to Install Minecraft Halo UNSC Infinity Map:
- Download Minecraft Halo UNSC Infinity Map
- On windows this can be easily done by opening up the command line, accessible by Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (If you’re on a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/)
- This will open the saves folder where all the your worlds are stored. Once in that folder all you have to do is paste your downloaded save in
- Drag your downloader (after unzip) in the zip folderMap into saves folder
- Close all windows and open Minecraft
- Select map and play.
Download Minecraft Halo UNSC Infinity Map: