Imperial City Map is a large, monumental city that is built in all styles from the 19th century and early 20th century (neo-classical, beaux-arts style, modern style…). We play in creative mode. All buildings are original, even though they are often based on existing buildings that we modify or merge as a source of inspiration.
Minecraft Imperial City Map Screenshots:
Check out nour new official texture pack: Download
To date, active members on our Imperial City server are:
- Admins and lead architects: Comeon and Rigolo
- Architects: Juanmmag, Siderial, Geebee56, ProijectoH
How to Install Minecraft Imperial City Map:
- Download Minecraft Imperial City Map
- On windows this can be easily done by opening up the command line, accessible by Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (If you’re on a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/)
- This will open the saves folder where all the your worlds are stored. Once in that folder all you have to do is paste your downloaded save in
- Drag your downloader (after unzip) in the zip folderMap into saves folder
- Close all windows and open Minecraft
- Select map and play.
Download Minecraft Imperial City Map: