Minecraft Maps — March 30, 2013, 3:03 PM -
That’s my first Pokemon map. That Kanto version is about 1/4 of the ‘original’ (anime) version.
As you may notice, that’s a huge data size compared to other minecraft maps.
Minecraft Kanto Pokemon World Map Screenshots:
Here’s some of my goals for that map:
- All the 8 GYM’s (anime like);
- Bug free;
- Trap free;
- Cool and hidden stuff around the big map;
- Safari Zone
- Pokemon League
- Something about Elite Four
- Maybe Orange Islands
- Others improvements
- Rocket Team Base
- Minigames center.
- Cave System
- Bike Routes
The map’s size is about 250Mb + – extracted. Download is about 125MB
How to Install Minecraft Kanto Pokemon World Map:
- Download Minecraft Kanto Pokemon World Map
- On windows this can be easily done by opening up the command line, accessible by Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (If you’re on a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/)
- This will open the saves folder where all the your worlds are stored. Once in that folder all you have to do is paste your downloaded save in
- Drag your downloader (after unzip) in the zip folderMap into saves folder
- Close all windows and open Minecraft
- Select map and play.
Download Minecraft Kanto Pokemon World Map: