You were summoned to a distant land and led along a dangerous path in order to free a Sky prince being held captive by an evil force. After a long and difficult adventure you finally released him only to find out you had been tricked. An incredible evil known only as The Deceiver duped you into releasing him and now all the realms are in peril.
You must now fight against this great evil and try to save the realms.
Kingdom of the Sky 2 is an Adventure map designed for one, two, or three people. What makes this different from many of the other maps is it actually has Voice over dialog to provide the story elements!
- 1. No breaking blocks of any kind
- 2. No placing blocks
- 3. You are allowed to craft weapons, armor, food, and torches
- 4. Play on Normal or Hard
- 5. You can Enchant your equipment
- 6. You can remove any torches you find and place them anywhere you like
- 7. Items you are not suppose to use are clearly marked
This map uses a custom texture pack (included with download), you must use this texture pack or else you will not be able to complete the map or fully appreciate the layout. !!
The symbol below is not a missing texture. It means you are not allowed to use that item.
There are two parts that must be installed. The map itself and the texture pack. Although you may be tempted to use your own texture pack, this will cause the map to be completely broken as certain items of interest will not be seen correctly if the wrong texture pack is being used.
- 1. Copy the folder named “KotS2 The World Burns” into your minecraft saves folder. This can be found by going to C:/Users/*Your Username*/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/saves/
- 2. Copy the texture pack zip file included with this download to the “texturepacks” folder in your minecraft folder.
- 3. Download the latest MCPatcher HD
- 4. Run MCPatcher to update your Minecraft install
Download Minecraft Kingdom of the Sky 2 Map – The World Burns: