Ladder Kit Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 Screenshots:
Ladder Kit adds four new blocks to the game:
This is a type of ladder made from vines and planks or iron. It must be hung from the underside of a block.
Retractable Ladder Machine
Retractable Ladder Machines roll and unroll Rope Ladders and are activated with a redstone signal. The signal does not need to be continuous.
Sturdy ladders are similar to ladders, except they can be placed and climbed anywhere. They are also useful with the Movable Ladder Machines.
Movable Ladder Machine
Movable Ladder Machines have the ability to move a sturdy ladder, no matter how long, up or down. All it needs is a quick redstone “spark” and it will take care of the rest. This machine also does not need a continuous signal.
How to install Ladder Kit Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1:
- Install Mod for Windows
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
- Install Mod for Mac
- Open up your finder application. In the menu that appears full of files, locate the one named Library.
- Locate the file named Application-Support. It is usually near the top of the contents inside of the folder labeled Library.
- Locate the folder named minecraft. Once inside of the minecraft folder, open the folder labeled bin. This folder contains the minecraft.jar
- Slowly double click the minecraft.jar so you are able to rename it. Rename the folder minecraft.jar.zip. It will ask you if you want to use .jar or .zip. Select .zip to save your changes to the folder’s name.
- Open the now newly created folder named minecraft.jar.zip which will give you a new folder named minecraft.jar. This will now act as your minecraft.jar
- You are now able to drag any .class files needed into the jar to play the mod you wish.
Download Ladder Kit Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1: