Minecraft Mods — June 12, 2015, 9:54 AM -
Loot++ Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 lets you customize many things such as chest loot, as well as add custom items and blocks.
This mod lets you do a few things:
- – Add or remove items from any chest type (including nether fortress chests and any custom chests added by mods or custom chests you add in the config),
- – Add or remove crafting recipes
- – Add or remove smelting recipes
- – Add or remove drops from entities
- – Add or remove drops from blocks
- – Add or remove ore dictionary entries
- – Add a few types of items (tools, armor, etc.)
- – Add a few types of blocks
- – Add new records
- – Allow items to give you potion effects under certain circumstances
- – Change maximum stack sizes
- – Add some simple world generation
How to install Loot++ Mod:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Next, go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you can create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.
- Done and Enjoy.