Lucky Block Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds just one block, yet over one hundred possibilities to Minecraft! Just mine the Lucky Block, cross your fingers, and hope it will drop the items you need. But now, with this new version, you can expect more than just items; The Lucky block can spawn animals, monsters, other entities and even structures! From giants to fireworks, sticks to diamonds, the Lucky Block will give you an exciting experience every time you mine it.
Minecraft Lucky Block Mod Screenshots:
How to install Minecraft Lucky Block Mod:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.
Developer: Player In Distress