The texture pack is a 32×32 personal compilation I made containing mostly John Smith’s and Doku’s packs with lots of bits and bats from other packs too. The town is best viewed with either my mix pack or one of those packs.
Here is a link to download the mix pack from the screenshots:
*I take no credit for any of the textures in the pack*
Instructions on how to install the world:
To play the downloaded world first un-zip the file using a program such as WinRAR or WinZip, you can unzip the file anywhere for now.
This should make a folder named “Oddworld-Medieval”, you want to place this folder in your minecraft game folder with your other save files.
If your un-sure on how to find your Minecraft game folder follow these steps (for windows):
1. click the “start” button down the bottom left of your screen.
2. In the search box type %appdata% and click the folder named “roaming”
3. In this “roaming” folder should be your minecraft folder named .minecraft
4. In here you will find a folder named “saves” that should have all your worlds in there, if you would like to play my world all you need to do is drag and drop the “oddworld-medieval” folder into it.
How to Install Minecraft Medieval Town Map:
- Download Minecraft Medieval Town Map
- Type %appdata% to go to the roaming folder
- Open the saves folder
- Drag in the zip folderMap
- Close all windows and open Minecraft
- Select map and play.
Download Minecraft Medieval Town Map: