Metallurgy 3 is a vast enhancement to the basic mining system, adding well over 48+ new metals (based on which submods you use). Our goal is to create a balanced atmosphere for players to explore and enjoy mining. Metallurgy 3 is also modular, configurable, and entirely tailoring for the player’s experience.
You can find the configs in your .minecraft folder under Config/Metallurgy/(Metal Set)
Metallurgy 3 Mod for Minecraft Screenshots:
- Install Forge by extracting it into your Minecraft.jar and deleting META-INF
- Run Minecraft, get to title screen, exit.
- Put Metallurgy Core into your mods folder. (DONT EXTRACT!)
- Put any Metal Sets you want into your mods folder. (DONT EXTRACT!)
- Run Minecraft, enjoy.
- Obtain the server.jar
- Install Forge’s latest server version into it (DO NOT DELETE META-INF FROM SERVER!)
- Run the Server, when its done booting type “stop” in the console
- Delete the World folder it just created, drop (not extract!) the Metallurgy files into the Mods folder it just created
- Start up, enjoy.
REQUIRES KEITHYUTILS: Download here
Download Metallurgy 2 Mod for Minecraft:
For Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7