The Walls 2 is the sequel of The Walls; it’s a PvP survival map that takes back Minecraft to it’s roots: crafting, surviving and creativity. The map is separated by giant sand walls, players start each on their own platforms and when the timer reach 0, the walls falls and the player can kill each others. The last man or team standing wins the game.
In this edition, there is no diamond in the starting zones, the only diamond available is in the middle, on top of the temple. Also I’ve added a LOT of chests, good luck finding them!
Having a middle contested ground forces players to come out of their holes, being offensive is now rewarding. People will need to trap the middle, create chokes, make canons and have the right setup to ambush the middle. If the opposite team gets the diamond, you have to rethink your strategies, you can’t just rush in anymore, so you have to setup defences.
There is a 20 minutes countdown and a 35 minutes version available in the download zip file, however, minutes are 57.2 seconds, because we used prime numbers to reduce the client lag from clocks.
You can craft armors, build traps, canons, fortress and much more… just like minecraft, the world is yours. Hidden treasures will give you an edge with unobtainable items on this limited world. However there are some rules!
The Rules (Player)
- *Wait for host to give you a “cell” before the game starts. This is your starting position.
- *Once the cell pushes you up, you can free to go and prepare yourself before the walls goes down.
- *DO NOT break any sand or gravel blocks from the giant walls.
- *DO NOT leave your zone delimited by bedrocks / custom walls.
- *DO NOT build over the sand walls height.
- *You can create alliances, however only one player or team can win. Treasons are encouraged.
- *Use your skills, intelligence and creativity to kill other players.
The Rules (Host)
- *Place the players in their cells or “tubes” on the sides of the map.
- *To start the game, press start when everyone is ready. You cannot reset! So make sure everyone is ready.
- *Make sure to have a player assigned to the Zone close to the clock with 2 wires.
- *Make sure your server have view Distance to 15.
- *Make sure you have monsters OFF.
- *If you want to play with the players, you have about 15 seconds to reach your cell and put back your gamemode 0.
- *If you want the game to do on longer, you can give each players a bed and the goal would be to destroy your enemies’s beds.
Download Minecraft The Walls 2 Map [1.4.5]: