The Misa’s realistic texture pack is based around a singular theme. This individual feature implements an amazing feeling into the game. By combining a medieval, RPG theme; and then combining it with an almighty sense of realistic texturing; the artist has taken it to the next level on the creation of this texturepack.
Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack for Minecraft Screenshots:
The Misa’s Realstic texture pack has been designed to fit only one resolution version. Being a high resolution this could be a slight problem for some players/users. However, in saying this; the texture pack artist has only developed, updated and improved this one version of the texturepack. Some texturepacks have a list of different resolutions, ranging from the lowest to highest. In many ways can this be helpful, and good for players. However it can be equally disappointing or frustrating. The reason being, simply because often a texturepack will take almost twice as long to update just because there are so many versions the developer has to individually update. However, the Misa’s Realistic texture pack is available in a 64x resolution version. This is a higher definition resolution for a texturepack. However most players should be able to run this texture pack. However in saying this, it may use a lot of FPS when processing or using the texturepack in game, so you have been warned.
How to Install Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2
Cleaning Your Installation (DO THIS IF YOU HAD MODS INSTALLED PREVIOUSLY)
- 1. Hit Windows Key + R to open the Run console.
- 2. Type in and enter the following: %appdata%/.minecraft/ To reach the folder on a Mac:
+ Open Finder.
+ Navigate to the following: (Username)/Library/Application Support/minecraft.
- 3. That should open a folder, in that folder delete the bin folder.
- 4. Run Minecraft and let it patch. When that’s done, close Minecraft completely.
Installing the Texture Pack
- 1. Save my pack’s zip file to the resourcepacks folder in your minececraft directory. (Do not extract!)
- 2. Download the latest version of MCPatcher. (Very important!)
- 3. Run MCPatcher, ensure HD Textures, HD Font, CTM, and Custom Colors are ticked then hit Patch, then close it when it’s done.
- 4. Run Minecraft and go to Mods and Resource Packs to select my pack.
Download Minecraft Misa’s Realistic Texture Pack