MCreator 1.8, 1.7.10 is program for modding minecraft while not programing knowedge. It’s easy to learn and use. With mcreator you can customize your minecraft as you want. when making new mod you’ll be able to show it to world by uploading it to MCreator’s community.
With MCreator you can make new: blocks, items, mobs, food, potions, biomes, ores, tools, armor, (machines) and more!
You can do in MCreator Stable:
- Create new blocks with thousands of properties. you’ll even set what happen once block is crafted, added, removed, redstone steam-powered, clicked and lots of more.
- Create new item with bilions of properties. you’ll also set events like blocks.
- Create new plants
- Create new tools. You set variety of tool and it’s properties (number of usages, harvest level, …).
- Create new food with all neccesery properties
- Create new armor with textures
- Create new biomes with setting kind of blocks, relief, raining sort and a lot more
- Add new recipies
- Create existing blocks with new textures (ex. red fences, obsidian presure plate)
- Create textures among MCreator
How to install PE:
- Download zip file
- Close minecraft. With 7-z or WinRar open C:\Users\(User Name)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin\minecraft.jar and put contents of MCreatorPE.zip in minecraft.jar. Then delete META-INF folder in minecraft.jar
- Start minecraft and you’ll see new button in Resource packs menu
2. Go to the C:/Pylo/MCreator(version) and run MCreator.exe. You might need to run it as administrator if you get stuck on Building forge or if MCreator setup is complete in less then a minute. In such case, remove MCreator, reinstall it and open with admin rights (right click – > Run as admin).
3. For the first time, you might need to allow firewall to allow Java access the internet. Setup procedure will start. Wait till it is done and enjoy using MCreator. You need to have internet access in order to use MCreator.
NOTE: You can install MCreator anywhere, but make sure that there are only numbers, English alphabet characters, characters .,-_ and whitespaces in the name of the file path. Other characters from other launguages might break the abillity of MCreator to work properly.
1. Install JDK 6 or greather on your Mac.
Make sure that you have Java 6 or greather as default Java software. You can do this by typing java -version in terminal.
% java -version java version "1.7.0_06-ea" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_06-ea-b13) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.2-b04, mixed mode)
2. Download MCreator’s ZIP file for Mac and Linux and extract it to the preffered folder. We recommend you to use separate folders for each MCreator installation.
3. Click on the MCreator.jar file to run MCreator. Wait until MCreator completes initial setup. This might take 10 – 20 minutes. If something goes wrong, don’t hestitate to contact us to help you fix your bug.
2. Download MCreator ZIP file for Mac and Linux and extract it to the prefered folder
3. Run MCreator by opening MCreator.jar file or by entetring
java -jar MCreator.jar
in the terminal with the current location inside MCreator’s installation