Naruto Mod 1.7.10, 1.7.2 adds various features to minecraft such as items, mobs, weapons, new player animations and chakra. The mod is still in beta so there are a lot of features still being added.
- New Naruto items
- New Naruto mobs
- Jutsus and other abilitys from Naruto
- New Player animations
- Update detector so you know when a new update comes out
- Join server button(will be usable once the server is live)
- Chakra system
Naruto Mod for Minecraft Screenshots:
How to install Naruto Mod for Minecraft:
- First you need download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Then download this Minecraft mod file at link below.
- Go to %appdata%. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does’nt exist in your PC, you’ll need create one.
- Then drag and drop the downloaded .jar (or .zip) file into mods folder.