Paper Cut-Out texture pack uses shading to make the textures look like cut, folded, and overlapping paper. In addition to these 3D effects, the textures also have just a little papery roughness, but not so much as to be “noisy”.
Paper Cut-Out Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 Screenshots:
How to Install Paper Cut-Out Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download Paper Cut-Out Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Paper Cut-Out Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2:
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1
For Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7