SixtyGig is a texture pack based off the artwork for a game I am currently programming. I was given the idea by a member of my server to convert my 64×64 graphics tiles in my game into a 64×64 texture pack. The initial results were very pleasing to the eye so I began converting (and creating) graphics to a beautiful 64×64 texture pack.
How to install SixtyGig Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Download SixtyGig Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download SixtyGig Texture Pack for Minecraft