Minecraft Mods — January 17, 2015, 9:45 AM -
Super Mario Mod for Minecraft Screenshots:
Get a retro feeling while building Mario Levels.
Enjoy lots of new blocks!
Throw Bob-Ombs into Mob crowds, …
and see them dying!
- 1)Download (Recommended version)
- 2)Open your minecraft.jar / minecraft_server with 7-Zip, Winrar, or whatever you prefer.
- 3)Drag all Forge files into your minecraft.jar. / minecraft_server.jar
- 4)Delete the META-INF folder (Only do this for minecraft.jar)
- 5)Run Minecraft / Minecraft Server once to let Forge create some folders and close it after it has started.
- 6)Download this Super Mario Mod
- 7)Drag the zip folder into the “mods” folder
- 8)Have fun!
- 9)If necessary you can change the Block- and Item-IDs in the config file.
- 9b)If you already used an old Version of this mod you need to delete the old config file (.minecraft/config/MarioMod.cfg).
Download Minecraft Super Mario Mod: