TwitchTV IRC Mod allows you to login into TwitchTV and go into any channel and read and even reply to chat!
- Readable/Talkable Chat
- Customizable Colors and Style
- Blocks URLs, which is toggleable.
- Easy configuration!
- Easily talk to TwitchTV Chat or Minecraft chat!
How to install TwitchTV IRC Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2:
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
Download TwitchTV IRC Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2:
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1
For Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7