Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders (or SEUS) is a graphics enhancement mod for Minecraft that transforms your in-game world into a realistic and beautiful environment without making use of 3rd party texture packs. This mod relies on GLSL shaders and OptiFine to add eye candy visuals and shaders for day and night effect. It gives a new life to your Minecraft and make it look like real world.
- Improved Fog
- Realistic Shaders
- Optimized Textures
- Mipmaps, Motion Blur
- Better Draw Distance
- ..and everything that involves bringing new generation graphics.
Once the mod is properly installed, there are a few things you can do to ensure maximum performance.
- -Run the game in a smaller resolution in full-screen
- -Lower your render distance. SEUS is optimized for “Short + 16″.
- -Toggle “Options > Video Settings > Performance > Smooth FPS:”. “ON” gives more responsive input and more steady fps, but likely lower maximum FPS.
How to install Unbelievable Shaders Mod for Minecraft:
- 1. Download and install the GLSL Shaders Mod. You’ll find installation instructions and download links above in the GLSL Shaders Mod section.2. Download a SEUS shaderpack from the Downloads section above.
3. The .zip file that you download is in proper shaderpack format. Simply copy the .zip file to your .minecraft/shaderpacks folder.
4. Select the shaderpack you installed from the Options > Shaders menu in Minecraft.5. Go to the Setup section above and read steps 5 and 6. This is important for a bug-free visual experience.
Download Unbelievable Shaders Mod for Minecraft:
For Minecraft 1.7.2 and Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1 and minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1