Minecraft Mods — October 8, 2013, 11:39 AM -
- - Wind system that brings the world to life with particles for leafs, waterfalls, waves on water and more!
- - Extended storm system with 5 stages of increasing intensity.
- - Naturally spawning water spouts, tornadoes, and hurricanes at the highpoint of storms.
- - The storms rip up the terrain and toss it around. (configurable)
- New console command: /waveheight #, sets the base wave height to #, use for maximizing the joy of surfing
- waveRenderRange = how much of the waves to render (for performance tweaking)
- Tested and working with Universal, should work with latest in theory.
- Naturally spawning tornadoes, with detection blocks, recipes are:
- Extract the zip. In the zip, copy the contents of the folder into your %appdata%\.minecraft folder
- Run the game, and let them spawn naturally or create the Tornado item from the top recipe in the picture inside zip file
- Extra configuration is possible, mod_EntMover.cfg inside %appdata%\.minecraft\config
Download Minecraft Weather & Tornadoes Mod:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7