Wind Waker Resource pack is based off of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. This Resource pack comes in 16x, 32x, 64x and 128x. However, 128x will always be updated first and will be pixel perfect as the others are just scaled down versions of the 128x one.
Wind Waker Resource pack includes everything but the following mobs; chicken, cow, sheep, silverfish and enderman. Any help making those textures would be greatly appreciated, and you will be credited below.
- 1. Download either MC Patcher or OptiFine and proceed to install.
- 2. If you downloaded OptiFine, skip to step 2a, if not, run the .jar file and proceed to click “patch.”
- 3. Install OptiFine like any other mod by opening .jar, and placing the .class files in.
- 4. Move the Resource pack (do not extract it!) to … and drop it in.
- Windows: “C:/%User%/AppData/minecraft/Resourcepacks”
- Mac OS X: “%User%/Library/Application Support/minecraft/Resourcepacks”
- 5. Open , and on the main menu, click “Resource Packs” and select “Wind Waker [xxx] – v.x.x”
Resolution: 16x, 32x, 64x, 128x
Download Wind Waker Resource Pack for Minecraft