X-Ray Mod with Fly comes with 5 functions:
- X-Ray “X” key
- NightLight “L” key
- Redstone Finder “R” key (bugged, dont use a switch when this is on)
- Fly “F” key (Allows you to double click space to fly and disables fall damage)
- Better cordinates – use the “C” key to toggle
- Currently this mod changes Minecraft’s *.class files making it not compatible with some mods.
- This mod does not require modloader.
Note: You can’t just remove the class files that conflicts with other mods. Then this mod won’t work anymore.
- - oe.class – Is used for xray, nightlight, redstone finder.
- - ms.class – Is used for entity(mob/animal brightness when xray, nightlight, redstone finder is on.
- - agq.class – Is currently used as the main class for this mod.
- - uh.class – Is used for fly.
- - ae.class – Is used for not taking fall damage on servers when fly is on.
- - dp.class – Is used for not taking fall damage on servers when fly is on.
How to install X-Ray Mod with Fly for Minecraft:
You will need the x-ray mod for this to work
- You need Minecraft Forge
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
Download Minecraft X-Ray Mod with Fly:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.1
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7/1.4.6