InfiCraft is a collection of mods with the aim of making it easier to make essential items by making them out of a HUGE variety of new items.
As well as this, InfiCraft allows you to make new “hybrid” tools based on the sort of path you like to take in MineCraft. Here are them.
Ice Axes for Surface Exploration
Hammers for Cave-Exploration
and Mattocks for Farming.
What’s more, is that almost ALL of these new tools have special powers, FREEZE CREEPERS, DIG UP SLIMES, and even ROAST PIGS.
- Go to InfiCraft wiki page
- First, make sure you’ve downloaded and installed .
- InfiCraft Mods are .zip files and they go in the mods folder inside .minecraft or your server’s mods folder. The mods are universal; they will work on both client and server.
- Core mods go in the coremods folder. They begin with (Coremod) and are .jar files
- OMG IT DISAPPEARED WTF TCONSTRUCT
- Beta 2 for TConstruct – Took less time than I thought it would!
- Adjusted textures
- Adjusted repair value to work on base durability
- Changed lapis to put looting on weapons
- Fixed life drain
- Finish the Part Builder gui
- All names should be consistent
- Auto-smelt modifier now requires netherrack
Download Minecraft InfiCraft Mod [1.4.7]:
InfiBlocks [2013.1.11] – Aesthetics, Microblocks
Flora & Soma [2013.1.19] – Clouds, Corruptor, Crops, Trees
Orizon [2013.1.11] – Slime Pools, Stone
Simple Background [2013.1.15] – Client Only
Tweaks (Jar mods) – Hunger Tweaks