Mo’ Creatures Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 introduces a huge variety of different hostile, and passive mobs into the game. All of which server different purposes. This mod is extremely unique, simply making minecraft a more realistic game. A more, dangerous game.
Mo’ Creatures Mod for Minecraft Screenshots:
Mo’ Creatures Mod Features
Mo’ Creatures mod introduces a wide variety of features that stray aside from the mods main purpose. Using the mocreatures mod you can tame, ride, pet, and farm a huge variety of animals. However, any modder that could take advantage of mobs would almost certainly alter even just 1 feature of a creeper. Instead of doing this, the creator of mocreatures simply made more, dangerous and doubly terrifying creepers that roam day, and night.
Mocreatures trys to implement its features to the game without making the game to silly, or childish. Like I said before, it makes the game more realistic. All newly added mobs can be toggled on and off to your likings. This feature is an easy to use menu option the mod introduces automatically to your game. The different mobs this mod introduces are:
- Manta Rays
- Jelly Fish
How to Install MO’ Creatures Mod for Minecraft
Please note that 1.7.xversion no longer requires GUI API
- 1. Install Forge using the installer.
- 2. Launch the game using the Forge profile. Exit the game.
- 3. Copy the MoCreatures.zip, CustomSpawner.zip and GUI Api into the .minecraft/mods folder.
- 4. Play! (Make sure your profile is set to Forge)
- 1. install Forge (unzip the .zip file and add all of its contents to your minecraft.jar file)
- 2. install GUI Api (just copy the .jar file into the /coremods folder)
- 3. Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar file
- 4. locate your .minecraft/mods folder
- 5. copy the MoCreatures.zip and CustomSpawner.zip files inside your \.minecraft/mods folder
- 6. Play
Download Minecraft Mo’ Creatures Mod: