CALL of DUTY texture pack ”MINE of DUTY” – This is a Call of Duty Texture Pack for Minecraft. Do you know what is Call of Duty?
All the time since MW3 came out I have been thinking.. Man, just think if there’s a textura pack for this.. And after searching I didn’t find one single good texture pack suporting MW3/CALL of DUTY! so I love drawing and stuff, and I have made it. I give you guys a CALL of DUTY texture pack
How to install Call of Duty Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download Call of Duty Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Call of Duty Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2: