DyeTrees adds one color of tree for each dye. These trees spawn in the world, somewhat rarely, and can generate with any vanilla log material. They behave and look like oak trees, dropping saplings occasionally and apples rarely. However, they also have a chance to drop dye from their leaves, allowing dyes to be farmed.
There is also a new biome (which can be disabled in the config), the Rainbow Forest.
Minecraft DyeTrees Mod Screenshots:
How to install Minecraft DyeTrees Mod
- You need Minecraft Forge and DragonAPI
- Open your minecraft.jar file. This can be found here: C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin. It can also be found by searching for “%appdata%” in your start menu. Once you have searched for “%appdata%,” you have to follow the same path as stated above. Open your minecraft.jar with Winrar by simply dragging the .jar into Winrar.
- Open the .zip/.rar/folder of your mod and drag and drop the contents into the minecraft.jar.
- Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar. Close minecraft.jar.
- Open Minecraft and play!
- If your mod doesn’t work properly or you get a black screen at the Minecraft startup: You need Delete your minecraft.jar found here “C:\Users\(insert computer name here)\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\bin”. Then Open Minecraft, let it auto-update so your .jar can be restord. Attempt to re-install mod (If you want).
Download Minecraft DyeTrees Mod:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1
For Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1