Joypad Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 is A modification for the Minecraft PC game, allowing you to control the game with the USB controller.
Allows you to play Minecraft in Split-screen on a PC, and more
Why would I use it?
- Besides the obvious benefit of playing the Minecraft with the controller, you can also use it to play split screen
How do I play split screen?
- You run the multiple instances of the game, each in it’s own window. Joypad Mod supports focus-less input, so you can have as many windows as you want (or as many as your PC can handle). You arrange the windows around to your liking (multiple monitor setups recommended). All players connect to the same server (can be localhost). All of you have a great time.
What are the requirements?
- A PC capable of running the 2xMinecraft version 1.6.2
- One keyboard and one mouse
- One or more USB controllers
- Multiple monitors recommended (but not required)
- Like any other MC mod. Replace class files in .minecraft/bin/minecraft.jar with the provided ones and remove META-INF dir.
Download Joypad Mod for Minecraft: