Disclaimer: I (Epicmidget) did not make all of these textures, FVDisco started the texture pack and did not finish it. I simply finished the pack, and then some.
The idea of this texture pack is very simple, keep the textures at 90 degree angles. Make it look good, but also make everything look groovy.
OCD Remix Texture Pack for Minecraft Screenshots:
How to install OCD Remix Texture Pack for Minecraft
- Download OCD Remix Texture Pack
- If this is HD Texture Pack, you have used the MCPatcher HD (or this wont function well). Open MCPatcher and click Patch. Make sure that the HD Textures option is selected. This only needs to be done once.
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download OCD Remix Texture Pack for Minecraft