Pamplemousse is a texture pack which aims to simulate the look and feel of an HD texture pack, within a compact 16×16 package. It blends simplicity with complexity in order to create a smooth, clean, and dynamic gaming experience.
The theme of Pamplemousse is based around modern design and architecture, yet, it still retains a very traditional style. This allows for creating anything you would like, without having to use multiple texture packs. Want to build a modern home? Go ahead, it will look great! Want to stay classy and build a castle? Well, that will look fantastic as well!
Pamplemousse Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2 Screenshots:
How to Install Pamplemousse Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download Pamplemousse Texture Pack
- Open Minecraft and click Texture Packs on the main menu.
- Click Open texture pack folder. This opens up the folder where the texture packs are stored. If the folder does not open you will need to manually locate it:
- Windows: %AppData%\.minecraft\texturepacks
- Linux: ~/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Mac OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks
- Place the texture pack in the folder leaving the file as a .zip.
- The texture pack will now show up in Minecraft. Simply click the pack and it will be applied to Minecraft!
Download Pamplemousse Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2:
For Minecraft 1.6.2/1.6.1
For Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.4.7